Spehro Pefhany

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:59:57 -0700, the renowned Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:37:00 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
calmly ranted:

Good on you! I was more concerned for Glen, as his philosophy needs
ocasional...tuning. God knows what would happen to him without an
occasional reality check. Let me know how you do on smoking, I'm next, I
can hardly breathe. I hope you told the docs about your Mountain Dew habit,
that's the real root of the problem.

Oh, by the way, "Where's the metalworking content here?" (somebody had to
say it)

Gunner's shiny new .380 snub-nosed stent, of course.

And PLEASE learn to snip.

316L stainless, according to the manufacturer's data.

Good to hear that all went well, don't forget to enjoy life even more,
G.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany