Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Circuit Breaker Panel Question

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:22:04 -0600, "S. Barker"
wrote:

why not just call it Merry Christmas? Since that IS the reason for the
season.

No it isn't. This season was celebrated much earlier than that event
which probably happened at a different time of year (if it happened at
all).

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:48:56 -0600, Mark Lloyd

Why don't you celebrate the solstice on the solstice?

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin