Larry Jaques

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:16:18 GMT, Why calmly ranted:

Oh..and I will be quitting smoking (or trying really hard) as I need
lead a bit more healthy a life style. Shrug..this is gonna be a total
bitch and will likely be harder than undergoing the other stuff..I
have quit 14 times before...sigh...

Gunner, get some Wellbutrin pills to help with quitting smoking. my
Wife & I that smoked for 40 yrs (2 packs a day) quit with the help of
that this March.

2 packs or 100's per day for 15 years and I quit cold turkey after
tapering down to 1/2 pack/day over a month time. Then I got the flu
and decided that was the time to quit. I've never looked back, and
now I can smell a smoker from 50 yards even if they're not smoking.
(No wonder the VC had such a field day with our soldiers in Nam.)

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--
http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.