Carl Byrns

Default OT Nupla-Flex hammers --The best there is!

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:23:01 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
shouted from the rooftop:

Checking online, I found a link to Nupla Corporation's web site, so I sent
an email detailing my dilemma and asking for the name of a retail outlet
where I might buy replacement tips. My request was sent mid April.

I never got a response from Nupla, but mean time I had checked some catalogs
from the mid 90's, and found a source for the inserts, so I figured I'd
order them after requesting a new catalog.

Today UPS made an unscheduled delivery. In complete surprise, I found
Nupla had shipped a pair of inserts for my hammer at no charge.

It's nice that they sent the inserts, but no response to a query is
unforgivably bad customer service.

-Carl
"If you don't have enemies, you don't have character"-Paul Newman