Posted to alt.home.repair
Roemax Roemax is offline

Default how do you weatherstrip a warped door?

I'll bet it looks great too
A real professional appearance

"Ron" wrote in message
On Dec 17, 2:16 pm, Joe wrote:
I bought some weatherstripping to try to insulate around the edges of
my back door to keep the cold air from coming through the seal and
noticed that the top of my door warps out so the thin weatherstripping
won't seal. If I build up the weatherstripping to meet it then it bows
out the bottom. Is there any other way to achieve a tight seal on a
warped door??

I have a door with the same problem and I used the self adhesive foam
WS from Home Depot. I stuck it to the door itself and it works great.