Santa Cruz Mike

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:06:16 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

For those of you who emailed or wished me well, many many many thanks.
Im very touched by the concern of everyone. Its good to know Im
either well liked, or for those who dont, they didnt want a thread
opponent to disappear G

A bit of an explaination of what very unexpectedly happened to "good

snipped

Respects and deepest regards to the members of the Usenet communtiy
who have emailed and posted. Im deeply touched and it gives me a
very warm feeling.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Welcome Back Gunner

Mike

" A bullet in the foot first warning, next the thigh, then a good
chest shot... then between the eyes" Little Gunner