Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

"J. Clarke" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Tanus wrote:

Amen. Buffoon indeed. 35 miles away or
3500 miles away. Makes no difference.
Importers are responsible for QC. But as
I indicated in another post, I had used
the term retailer when I should have
used importer.

Not when the manufacturer is paid to do it.

Yes when the manufacturer is paid to do it. Boeing is paid to provide
the airlines with quality airplanes. You think the airline taking
delivery just puts the plane in service without having their mechanics
go over it?

Do you thionk that comapres to a cheap toy?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida