Posted to alt.guitar.lap-pedal, rec.crafts.metalworking, rec.woodworking
[email protected] else24@gmail.com is offline

Default The requested Grammar/syntax review: please check syntax error(grammar mistakes) for me

Metalworking is not my first skill, and many of the questionable
sections of your article are probably technical in nature, not
grammatical. Also, the lack of paragraphing in your text makes it more
difficult to read. I'll go through it sentence by sentence and tell
you where I think it's rough.

(Many of the "rough spots" are the sort of thing I used to find in my
classmate's papers, by the way. They aren't really indicative that
English is the second language of the writer.)

First is the original sentence, then my version of syntax and grammar.
This is a rough draft, requiring further review. Paragraphing can be
discussed later. :-)

Also note this was done as an excuse to delay going outside to shovel
snow. Which I am now about to go and do.
--------------------------------------

Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed
in a variety of annealing temperature.

---Possibly change "in" to "at":
Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed
at a variety of annealing temperatures.

An investigation was undertaken
to examine effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and
mechanical of dual phase steel under simulated hot-dipped galvanizing.

------
An investigation was undertaken
to examine the effects of annealing temperature on microstructure and
mechanical properties of dual phase steel, under simulated hot-dipped
galvanizing conditions.

The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at
three different heating temperatures (790?, 820?, 850?) by continuous
annealing experiment thermal simulator.

---- here, I fall down. I'm okay with this part:
The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at
three different heating temperatures (790?, 820?, 850?)

----- but when I get here, I'm a little confused.
by continuous annealing experiment thermal simulator.

----Do we mean, we used a "continuous annealing experiment thermal
simulator"?
-- or did we use continuous annealing in a thermal simulator as an
experiment?
--- a little more explanation is in order, I think.

The microstructures were
observed by the optical microscope and transmission electron
microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested.

The microstructures were
observed using an optical microscope and transmission electron
microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested.

Under hot-dip
galvanizing condition, the effect of annealing temperature on
microstructure and the relationship of microstructure and mechanical
properties have been investigated.

Under hot-dip
galvanizing conditions, the effect of annealing temperature on
microstructure and the relationship of microstructure to mechanical
properties were investigated.

Increasing the annealing
temperature, martensite volume fraction increases, and intergranular
carbide reduces and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small.

------ Again, I'm not sure. I think this is what it means:
When the annealing temperature is increased,
martensite volume fraction increases, intergranular
carbide reduces, and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small.

When
the annealing temperature is 790?, most of martensite distributes
intergranular region.

--- a little problem with the degree symbol. Mac, Windows, and Unix
-- often disagree about it. I am also stumped about what's happening
-- with the martensite. I know it's a displacive rather than diffusive
-- crystaline structure but don't know if it's being transformed
-- or whether it's redistributing itself, or whether it's doing
something
-- to the intergranular region.

When the annealing temperature is 790 degrees, most of the
martensite distributes to the intergranular region.

---
Increasing the annealing temperature,
intragranular island martensite increases.

--- I think this is correct.
Increasing the annealing temperature causes the intragranular
martensite island to increase.

When the annealing
temperature reaches 820?,twin martensite appears in the room
temperature microstructure.

--- This is the meaning I take from that, but I don't' know if it's
correct:
When the annealing
temperature reaches 820 degrees,twin martensite areas appear in the
room
temperature microstructure.

-- No problem found. :-)
The influence of annealing temperature on the flow curve is
significant.

When the annealing temperature is 790?,
there is obvious yield point elongation.

When the annealing
temperature is 820?, yield point elongation disappears.

At the same time, tensile strength fluctuates with the
annealing temperature changes.

On Dec 12, 9:10 pm, wrote:
English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in
my writting.
so I hope someone who is kind help me check the syntax error (grammar
mistakes)

Different microstructures and mechanical properties can be developed
in a variety of annealing temperature. An investigation was undertaken
to examine effect of annealing temperature on microstructure and
mechanical of dual phase steel under simulated hot-dipped galvanizing.
The steel (of composition 0.15wt%C 0.1wt%Si 1.7wt%Mn) was obtained at
three different heating temperatures (790℃, 820℃, 850℃) by continuous
annealing experiment thermal simulator. The microstructures were
observed by the optical microscope and transmission electron
microscopy, and the mechanical properties were tested. Under hot-dip
galvanizing condition, the effect of annealing temperature on
microstructure and the relationship of microstructure and mechanical
properties have been investigated. Increasing the annealing
temperature, martensite volume fraction increases, and intergranular
carbide reduces and ferrite intragranular carbide becomes small. When
the annealing temperature is 790℃, most of martensite distributes
intergranular region. Increasing the annealing temperature,
intragranular island martensite increases. When the annealing
temperature reaches 820℃,twin martensite appears in the room
temperature microstructure. The influence of annealing temperature on
the flow curve is significant. When the annealing temperature is 790℃,