BigWallop

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

"Abso" wrote in message
Right, now I'm confused. I've bought Screwfix's Kaindl glueless laminate
floor system and the front of the instructions shows a symbol representing

tube of glue with crossing out through it. Although I'm no expert, based

on
the above I'd be betting that there was no glue required for the

installation.

But.. step 12 on the detailed instructions shows what looks like glue

being
spread along the tongue of the mating section prior to jointing to the
adjacent plank. Huh?

Does the "glueless" in glueless laminate floor refer to the fact that the
floor isn't glued to the floorboards / slab below, but not necessarily

that it
isn't glued together? Seems a bit daft if that's the case, but I can't

think
of another explanation for the instructions involving glueing of the

planks.

--
Abso

I should wear me' glasses when trying to read these posts. :-)) I've just
read the subject as " Clueless Laminate Floor and Glue ". Now where's me'
specs' till I find out what this is all about. :-))

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com