Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default New WhatzIt - WhatzIt.jpg

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Joerg wrote:
JosephKK wrote:
Joerg posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic:

RST Engineering (jw) wrote:
Arizonians might not, but Grass Valleyans sure as hell have known
about them
for the last week or so. DAMN but it's been chilly in Northern
California the last few days.

Same here. Blowing through firewood as if it was popcorn. Again. So
far for global warming.

What have you been getting for the low temps, 'bout 25 to 28 degrees
about 6 am?

Not that cold yet. Sometimes it has hit 28 though around 4-5am. But it's
persistently colder than usual during the days. I can't remember having
to run the woodstove non-stop for days this early in December. Might not
be a good sign.

http://www.wftv.com/severeweather/1852369/detail.html

Yep, no fun. A couple weeks ago I suggested some outdoor tests to a
client after mods to a receiver. "You've got to be kidding, it's 13F out
here!". Oops, forgot they were in Minnesota.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/