Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Problem with crown molding ending at open wall

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:58:37 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:32:44 -0800, Oren wrote:

snip

http://www.compoundmiter.com/images/..._finished5.jpg

This is the way I ended my crown--wrapped around the corner. But this
would not look proper with the cabinets as the OP stated, the crown
belongs to the cabinets, not to the room.

And the OP doesn't _want to see that piece sticking out_. I'm
interested in a final photo.

I was guessing to myself, maybe a compound inside corner return to the
first corner bead and not wrapped.
--
Oren