Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS

In message , NapalmHeart
writes
Congrats on your new addition! I have a S&W .357 w/a bull barrel;
it's
SS and I got it from a Chief of Police friend of mine whose department
was
going to the little sissy 9mm's. The gun kills a phone book dead, and
works
wonders on scaring drug dealers away too. BTDT. :-)

The more you post, the more obvious it is that you can't be trusted
with a water pistol let alone a spud gun

The more you post, the more obvious it is that you should never be in a
position that would allow you to make such a decision about others.

You seem to be a professional in missing the obvious point

I have no desire to be in such a position, and because we don't have
retards like you running about waving your weapons about to demonstrate
your other inadequacies

--
geoff