Dave Gibson

Default Silicon rubber tubing

"Huge" wrote in message
The silicon rubber pipe that attaches the hotplate to the water
supply has split in my Krups 310A coffee maker. The local, and
normally infallible, domestic spares place has failed me utterly,
and the Krups web site refers to some place in Birmingham that
doesn't open on Saturdays.

Anyone know where I can get about 4cm of silicon rubber pipe, approx
1cm in diameter?

Silicon rubber tubing is used for higher quality airlines in aquariums. You
should be able to buy small lengths from any pond/aquarium/tropical fish/pet
shop outlet.

Dave