Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
NapalmHeart[_2_] NapalmHeart[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

Jim wrote:
"NapalmHeart" wrote in message
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim
writes
"Adam-the-Kiwi" wrote
However, I do not think
that an impartial observer can ignore the fact that those nations
that
are awash with guns have more gun crime.
Well, here in America, the =right= people are buying more guns
and
getting the right to carry them. I have been investigated by the
FBI and a
psychiatrist and come through with flying colors.

I bet the loonie who killed those 8 people last week did too

You all seem to display the same mental instabilities, paranoia and
separation from reality

--
geoff
That's what Americans think about those who like living in countries

Hence the term "Red-blooded American"; we don't have **** flowing
in our veins.

No, its running down yer trouser legs every time someone waves a gun
about.

Hardly. I was at an indoor shooting range tonight that had about 45
people in it, all armed. No **** running down anyone's leg, nor guns
being waved about. Wouldn't be a safe gun-handling procedure.