Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS

In message , geoff
writes
In message , no one
writes
Yes a woman, church volunteer, private citizen
with a concealed carry permit. A good example of
what can actually work to address this problem.

So, a person who claims to be xtian then ...

What happened to "thou shalt not kill"?

I didn't notice any exceptions or exclusions there ...

You seem to only have read one small section of the Bible.

the 10 commandments - a stand alone set of rules by which all xtians
are meant to live by

no ifs no buts no excuses

even for retarded septics

You are really and truly ignorant of the Bible. The mosaic laws has
many, many 'crimes' that carry the death penalty. Usually carried out
by stoning. I could point out a few but you would probably just ignore

As I pointed out even Christ told his followers if they did not have a
sword (their equivalent of a firearm) that they should sell something
and buy one. I don't think he wanted them to have a sword to use as a
walking stick.

It just shows up yet another inconsistency in xtianity

ITYF that the 10 commandments override everything else

I bet you even call yourself a xtian

€śAmerica is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence
without civilization in between.€ť Oscar Wilde

--
geoff