Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 14, 7:47 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:21 am, " wrote:

On Dec 13, 3:15 am, Too_Many_Tools

Made any more death threats lately Gunner?

TMT

too many tools.
Have you stopped beating your wife yet.
Dan

Interesting that you bring that subject up Dan.

So...you beat your wife Dan?

Otherwise why would you blurt that comment out?

I believe domestic abuse can be used for cause which can result in
loss of one's weapons.

So Dan...do you have something you want to tell us?

TMT

The reason I posted that was you previous post. An ad hominem
argument very similar to " have you stopped beating your wife". And
your last post is much of the same thing. You need to use real
agruments. If you were on a high school debate team, you would lose
with such posts.

So now I have told you. You look stupid so much of the time with what
you post.

Dan