Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
no one no one is offline

Default OT GUNS

The statistics speak for themselves.

IIRC, the USSR crime statistics showed that there was almost no crime
there. Maybe we should go to using that system?

That is not what the immigrates fleeing Russia have to say about Russia.
Corruption and general mayham is so much standard procedure....that even
Hell it self sounded like an improvement
over what the machinist (we hired) lived in there.You don't normally find
Mexican machinist ,Russia and the East Bloc is a another story.

sigh Another point missed. . .The point was that stats are easily 'fixed'.
The USSR released stats showing that there was almost no crime anywhere in
the union. I could fix all the crime in the US. All you have to do is
repeal all the laws. No laws no crime.