Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
no one no one is offline

Default OT GUNS

Well, this has sure been a fun thread, I has really gotten me to
thinking. So much so that I bought yet another handgun. A .357 Ruger
SP101. Why? Because I can. Sorry, sissies. Come over to my house
friendly-like and we'll punch holes in paper with it. Come over here
unfriendly-like and I'll punch a hole in you with it.

I can't think of a more boring experience to have to undergo.
Either way.

You might want to try target shooting some time. I have found a lot of
non-shooters and several anti-gun types discover how much fun it can be once
they try it. It takes a lot more skill than most other 'lazy sports' out
there, like golf. When you add moving targets to the mix its even more fun.