Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Arnold Walker Arnold Walker is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Solar Flare" wrote in message
.. .
We have a cell waiting for you. Our prison guards are standing by.

The same one that is holding border guards that shot drug dealers fleeing
into Mexico or trying to ram border gates....
right.

"Jim" wrote in message
. net...

"Arnold Walker" wrote
Actually , that is the case of police state supporters every time
someone like the voluteer
guard.In the church this past week show up in the news.PC for a
concealed weapon carrier like Jim....

I never really thought of myself as a volunteer security guard, but I
guess that would not be an inaccurate statement. I would certainly shoot
anyone attempting to kill another person without stopping to inquire
whether or not the intended victim is a liberal puke-brain or not.

the guard got the shooter and the police state supporters are ****ing
all over themselves tring to justify thier view.