Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Solar Flare[_2_] Solar Flare[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS

We are very glad you are not allowed into our country.

"Jim" wrote in message
. net...

"Steve Cothran" wrote in message
Well, this has sure been a fun thread, I has really gotten me to
thinking. So much so that I bought yet another handgun. A .357
Ruger
SP101. Why? Because I can. Sorry, sissies. Come over to my house
friendly-like and we'll punch holes in paper with it. Come over
here
unfriendly-like and I'll punch a hole in you with it.

Congrats on your new addition! I have a S&W .357 w/a bull barrel;
it's SS and I got it from a Chief of Police friend of mine whose
department was going to the little sissy 9mm's. The gun kills a
phone book dead, and works wonders on scaring drug dealers away too.
BTDT. :-)