Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default AY1-5051 datasheet or pinout please?

toomanytoys wrote in message
Many thanks for the information. I shall be looking at the organ again on
Monday and will report back. I much appreciate the effort you guys have

put
in.

Gerry
Wareham Dorset UK.

"toomanytoys" wrote in message
Does anyone have Datasheet or the pinouts for an AY1-5051 Fixed Modulus
Divider chip? I can't find them on the internet. It was made by General
Instruments (later Arizona Microchip) and is a PMOS technology.

I am trying to repair a 1960's Elka organ for an 82 year old friend. He
has had it
since nearly new and it has been reliable until now. He would rather
repair than
replace.

TIA
Gerry

Is it only 3 octaves or would there be 2 of the 5051? for more octaves?

Could you note the model number and any chip datecodes , or dates on
capacitors etc

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England