Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default More than one wire to a hole/set-screw on neutral bus bar?

wrote in message news:a554bf90-8447-45dc-bc5a-

stuff snipped

yeah i added a bus bar to the home i sold because a bunch of bus bar
screws were totally frozen in position, used bus bar from home depot
it passed middle group inspection after home inspector insisted re
inspection because original sticker signature had faded,

My inspection sticker turned out to be a forgery! The son of the original
owner called me to confess his father's sin after they had some big fight.
Not much I could do about it, though.

i hope the fellow who bought my home has even worse hassles when he
sells my old home, it would serve him right

What goes around, comes around.

--
Bobby G.