Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:58:40 -0500, Greg wrote:

mac davis said:

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:59:39 -0500, Greg wrote:

I absolutely HATE the artificial scents that exude from various
chemical labs. I like my women naturally clean. ;-)
Vanilla and Old Spice are about my limits.

How about that idiotic FreeBreeze commercial that has people smelling
the carpets and chair seats. How stupid do they think we are?
(Yeah, that's a rhetorical question.)
Last time I saw anything like that, some putz at a party had spilled
his eight ball on the floor.

Greg G.

The scary thing is that so many people buy into it..
A real perk of moving to Mexico is that my wife line drys the laundry now... no
friggin' fabric softener perfume...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing