Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

CW said:

Don't forget all the germ fighting commercials.I am surprised that our
forefathers survived without the help of all the germ and bacteria
killers we are being bombarded with. Talk about germ warefare.

The medical profession is starting to see the effects of this ultra clean
living. They are saying that the younger generations have very weak immune
systems because of it. Between this and obesity, the average lifespan may
start to decrease.

Modern science saves us, only to be done in by Ray Kroc and Clorox.

Greg G.