Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

Ralph said:

Don't forget all the germ fighting commercials.I am surprised that our
forefathers survived without the help of all the germ and bacteria
killers we are being bombarded with. Talk about germ warefare.

Apparently, these products are actually helping to adapt new "super
bugs" that are resistant to ordinary antibacterial agents. Kinda like
the people who don't take their entire script of antibiotics because
they feel better. You know the old saying, what doesn't kill you makes
you stronger.

Greg G.