Old Nick

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:20:06 +1000, "David Chambers"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

That site seems to be blocked for me too. I am in Brisbane, Australia.
Dave

Dave,

Don Nichols has been talking me through trying to work this out.

There is a programme called traceroute (tracert.exe). In win 98 it
runs under a DOS window. Not sure about OSs. I have to actually open a
DOS window and run it on the command line, in the windows directory.
It takes a few seconds to start showing results.

It shows connections as they are made along the chain.

Could you give it a go, and see where you get stopped (you will see "*
* * * Operation timed out" repeatedly). What IP address is the last
one you see?

If you could do that I would be grateful. Mostly OOI, but also maybe
Rapco needs a heads-up.