Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:51:51
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

I thought so, too. It's a book which kicked my perceptions up a notch
and made me look around a bit more at the crap the environmental
terrorists are pulling.

Indeed,

Now go take your beauty rest, eh?

Be well.

Ive not been home since the week before thanksgiving, nor had a day
off since thanksgiving, but for the last weekend.

What I really really need now..is to get well and truely laid.

It is not Passover, so why should today be any different than any
other day?

It is a good cardio-vascular workout though.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Nothing says loving like a bun in the oven.