Old Nick

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

On 17 Jun 2004 16:29:05 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I've just e-mailed them (both addresses), explaining the problem
as perceived.

Thanks, Don.

I've gotten a response from them, and I'll cut-and-paste it from
their response.

Don,
We have received e-mail from N F White and have responded but are not
sure we have gotten through.

Huh? My email bounced! I had a bounce, let alone get a reply!

Is that (N F White) you?

It is me. Ahah! I faxed them! Not email. Email would have been
"nfwhite"

TMK I have not had a fax back from them. I'll try again.

Did they say anything about the website?

We have an exclusive distributor for Australia:
"BILLEROY""
195 BAILEY'S LANE
OBERON NSW 27
AUSTRALIA

e-mail Keith Cleton

Ron

It sounds as though they could not sell direct to you, if they
have an exclusive distributor there. But hopefully, the mark up for
them is not too bad.

humph! We shall see....maybe. Sounds like a farmer thinking "That's a
good idea", to me.

I know Bailey's (naming coincidence) in the US were happy to sell to
me, exclusive or not. But they just keep saying the chain won't fit,
and I disagree. That's why I wanted to talk to Rapco.

I hope that this helps,

Appreciated.