Leon Heller

Default OT Nupla-Flex hammers --The best there is!

"Stan Schaefer" wrote in message
om...
"Leon Heller" wrote in message

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
For those of you that have experienced the high quality of soft

hammers
made
by Nupla Corporation, I thought you might enjoy reading of my recent
experience. Their concern for customer satisfaction and fine

service is
shining light in today's world, where the bottom line in profits seems

be
more important to CEO's than happy customers.

I've got a pair of Lindstrom side cutters and pliers. After a few years

use
a spring broke on the pliers. I rang the importers and they sent me a

couple
of replacements FOC. I replaced the springs and and am still using them,

25
years after buying them.

Leon

It's called building customer goodwill and a lot of companies today
don't understand it. The cost of tracking down a parts supplier close
by and referring a customer to them probably was close to the cost of
simply sticking parts in the mail. The profit margins on one set of
small parts is probably as close to nil as doesn't matter, the cost of
invoicing would probably exceed their cost. On the other hand, I
never heard of either company before these posts, none of the local
suppliers I use has their lines, so it's low-cost advertising and
freebies show they care about their customers.

Lindstrom is a Swedish manufacturer of very high quality tools, especially
electronic pliers and cutters:

http://www.lindstromtools.com/about.htm

Leon