Posted to uk.d-i-y
somebody somebody is offline

Default Source for a washing line pole?

In message
,
de_ja writes
Hi,

I am seeking a very long pole (scaffold even) to fix a washing line
on. I am aware that b and q and homebase and argos and maybe even
wilkinson supply poles, but those are too short.

I require one that is maybe 8 metres or more in length. I want the
washing up out of the way!

I will try, if I can find one, an independent diy shop, however, does
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Ring round your local scaffolders. I had 2 x 6m galvanised poles for 15
quid (delivered). Mind you, all the pulleys, guide ropes etc for the
actual line, and hire of a 2 man post hole borer + 2m bit cost a fair
bit more :-)

Hth
Someone