Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 11:47 am, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:20:48 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

The Problem is that irresponsible people have access to weapons.

Fix that problem and the innocent will stop dying.

How? Be specific and use as much whitespace as necessary.

Requiring psych testing for gun ownership and usage would be a good
first step.

Illegal.

SEVERE penalties for allowing others unauthorized access to your
weapons would be another.

Blink blink..do you read what you write?

Did you read what you wrote? Or are you staying mute because of
embarrassment?

TMT

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

One who likely will lose his guns in the future.

TMT

Why would I loose my guns in the near future? I'm quite sane,
competent, a non criminal and behave responsibly with them.

Or are you saying that if a Democrat becomes President, they will
Attempt to remove firearms from all law abiding individuals?

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Why would I loose my guns in the near future? I'm quite sane,
competent, a non criminal and behave responsibly with them.

Made any more death threats lately Gunner?

TMT