Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Bruce
thanks, I know. Problem is, I like my water hot, black, and full of coffee
taste. I try to keep it under 20 cups a day.

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message

Drink lots of water. This helps.

20 cups? You must be a lot younger than I. I am cursed with ideopathic
kidney stones, and an extra quart of liquid after 1800 along with an old
prostate gets me up twice during the night.

Which isn't a bad thing, when you consider I don't need to overstoke the
stove at night for heat in the morning. The Apache alarm clock gets me up
at intervals that allow small fires and even heat production.

We've got the younger Lutheran ladies cooking lighter now, but the older
ones knew how to load an artery pretty well. Maybe you Baptists could use
some ecumenical cross-training.