Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 8:19 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:36:11 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:47:19 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
Modify the mission orientation: you don't get points if you don't
complete it.

True enough.

When I was young..I didnt realize my capabilities were that high until
called to push the envelope.

Now that Im older..I didnt realize my capabilities were that low,
until called to push the envelope.

Scary, ain't it?

And it really sucks to have to blow the bonus on medical treatments

$125. 2 hours labor.

Labor? Hell, Gunner, we didn't even know you were pregnant! When
someone mentioned a gut yesterday, I assumed it was the same old
middle age spread that most of us end up with.

Munching on yogurt and oatmeal as I type this.

Good stuff, that.

Indeed. Ill be stocking up on them.

Try to find the healthier stuff. It goes a lot farther.

--
My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.

Labor? Hell, Gunner, we didn't even know you were pregnant! When
someone mentioned a gut yesterday, I assumed it was the same old
middle age spread that most of us end up with.

LOL...we don't like to talk about it.

It was an one night stand with some liberal who advocated gun control

Gunner could not resist..

TMT