Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 8:05 am, "*" wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote in article

Are you talking about all those homeless mentally ill vets the
Republicans are showing to the curb?

Hey, all we need to do is to get the currentl Democrat-controlled
legislature to undo the damage done by the previously Democrat-controlled
legislature, and allow state and federal government to return to housing
and caring for the needs of these people.

As it stands right now, pick up a few homeless people - veterans or
otherwise - provide them with some sort of group home that will protect
them and deal with their problems - drugs, employment, etc. - and SOME
knee-jerk, do-gooder agency will have you in court for restricting the
rights of those people.

Don't forget the P.E.T.A.-types originally went after homelessness until
many of the homeless told them to mind their own business. They then turned
to protecting animals who could not reject their "do-goodness."

We both know that the damage was done by the REPUBLICAN controlled
Congress. Even now the REPUBLICANS in Congress are preventing real
positive change.

That will change after the 2008 elections.

Until then the mentally challenged vets will remain homeless
compliments of the Party that cares.

TMT