Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone seen this yet? 1911 Animation

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:41:51 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05436208&hl=en

fascinating

Gunner

That isn't how MINE goes together! I didn't see any springs magically
exiting the vicinity. Nor did I see any left-over parts.

In a long and illustrious career as a 1911 builder and repairer and
Bishop in the Church of John Moses Browning (praised be his name!),
Ive only had to replace one overhead florescent tube as the result of
a miscreant recoil spring plug.

Though..I did have a Mossberg 22 magazine tube spring take out a
matched pair of tubes once.....

I got a lecture at a shop once for taking the magazine tube cap off an
older mossberg 590. I had no idea the older ones didn't have a plate that
until dislodged keeps the magazine spring in place. The spring was easy
enough to find, and din't get knotted up too bad and luckily the shell
follower dropped near my feet.

Whoops.