Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default I give up ...........

Jon Anderson wrote:

Which is worse, not having a good idea in the first place,
or having one and not following through with it???

I think it is being too late to the table. Many years ago in HS physics our
instructor showed us how one could modulate light to carry an audio signal.

When I saw my first laser, I figured you could use it to target a window far
away and reflect the modulated signal back so you could listen in to what
was going on in that room. The difference was the light thing the
instructor showed was AM the reflected laser was FM, oh, I guess that radio
stuff the instructor covered earlier was usefull. Thank you Mr. Phillip
Starkey.

I was a bit late, the technique was in existance but not widely known at the
time, which proves how many inventions that get patented are not that mind
blowing, just using evolving technology to do what was once theory and not
worth pursuing but now is possible.

I hope the for next loop hasn't been patented.

Wes