Posted to alt.home.repair
The Freon Cowboy The Freon Cowboy is offline

Default More than one wire to a hole/set-screw on neutral bus bar?

yes, its permissible, and done everywhere .

"Robert Green" wrote:
I'm adding two new outlets to my circuit breaker panel. I've got the

roomIfor the additional breakers in the box but the neutral bus bar has no
moreroom for the neutral and ground wires required. Is it permissible to put
more than one wire per set-screw hole on the neutral bus bar? Some sitesdI've
researched say yes, others say no. If no, what are the options
besidestreplacing the whole circuit breaker panel?gnTIA,"g--tBobby G.