Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Adam-the-Kiwi" wrote
However, I do not think
that an impartial observer can ignore the fact that those nations that
are awash with guns have more gun crime.

Well, here in America, the =right= people are buying more guns and
getting the right to carry them. I have been investigated by the FBI and a
psychiatrist and come through with flying colors. For too long, we have let
gangsta rappers and other folks think they are the only one who know how to
shoot. Me and my Glock 36 will be ready if the time comes.....