Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mapdude mapdude is offline

Default Computer work station

A better idea is some of that velcro webbing cable wrap like they use
for audio / video installations.

Upscale wrote:
"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
Well I've been working on a new work station / desk for recording

well

One other thing you might consider for your work station. I see that you've
got wiring all over the place. When I get around to building a monster
computer work station for myself, I'm planning on running a 3" or so plastic
conduit pipe the full length of the unit to carry all the wiring. The piping
will run along the back 90° inside angle of the unit either just above the
table height or just below it. I'll drill holes in it where access is
convenient. As well, I plan on adding a full length power strip.