Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Range Hood

"Katherine Walker-Chase" wrote in message
We're getting the new Aga range in Aubergine and I'm having a heck of
a time finding a one-of-a-kind hood for it. Everything I can find
online is standard, but I want something exciting and fresh. Thoughts
anyone?

Thanks,
Katherine.

Define exciting and fresh. My definition would be custom made stainless
steel with least possible sharp bends to snag the sponge as I clean it. It
would vent through the wall to the outside, since no other method serves any
useful purpose.

What's your definition?