Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

Gout eh? Surely you haven't become one of those "TV Reverends" that
live high off the hog with excessive consumption of expensive purines
like prime ribs and lobstah, but to stay on topic ...a turner's tophus
does hurt more than a tree's burl.

Just kidding Darrell. I know gout is painful and serious and nothing to
joke about, but when a line is handed to you, you just have to take it.
Get your meds and some soft socks so you can get back to adding to your
wonderful woodturning site....

....and be careful with those church suppers. It's probably a happy
hazard of your profession, but must you sample some of _every lady's
cooking? Of course I did when I made house calls.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter