DoN. Nichols

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 01:23:47 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Don. This is weird. I tried _emailing_ one of those emsil addresses.
Nuh!

I've just e-mailed them (both addresses), explaining the problem
as perceived.

In the meanwhile, is your e-mail address given above a valid
one? I was going to include your e-mail address in my e-mail, so they
could try from that end. But unless I am sure that it is a valid e-mail
address, I won't try that.

And is it one of the challenge-and-response ones? If so, they
may decide that it is too much trouble to bother with. I personally
*hate* challenge-and-response systems -- especially those which don't
even tell me what address I supposedly sent to, so I can be sure that
I'm authenticating myself, instead of a spammer. :-)

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |