Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Help with poem

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 20:31:15 -0700, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

Something today triggered a line from a poem read as a
kid MANY years ago.
" The puffin had a muffin, the Owl a little fowl, and
Griffin for his tiffen ate the Puffin and the Owl"

OK ! What is the name of the poem and where can I find
the rest of it? I've done the Google and Wikepidea bit
with absolutely no hits.
It's things like this that bug me about gettin old. :-(
Thanks for any clues.
...lew...

sounds awfully like something out of Dr Seuss.
I'm sure I've read it to the kids.(20 years ago)

Stealth Pilot

No. For sure this was long before Dr Suess was published.
Probably in the 40s. when I was in grade school. About
the time I read Alice in Wonderland. etc. :-)
...lew...
ps. I read most of Dr Suess to daughter much later.
..l..