Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel Bruce Esquibel is offline

Default Sony CCD F55

wrote:
: I have a Sony CCD F55 that was given to me. Upon turning it on, I
: looked through the viewfinder only to see the picture flipping (like a
: television with it's vertical hold out of adjustment). Is there an
: easy way to fix this problem, or will it have to go in for serious
: surgery?

Is this the F55 8mm camcorder?

That thing has to be around 20 years old.

Probably dried up caps but I would be surprised if you found anyone to touch
that thing for repair.

If that is all that is wrong with it, I'd just live with the rolling.

-bruce