Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Can I attach a PC Broadband Home Antennae to the top of my HomesMain Electrical Mast ?

wrote:
If i were to attach my Broadband Antennae for my LapTop, right at the
top of my Homes Main Mast for the main electrical coming in....would
it get interference from the electricity coming into the house ? The
reason id like to attach it to the Mast is because it is the highest
object on my roof and id like maximum reception for my Broadband Air
Card. I could use my brick chimney, but its in the center of the roof
whereas the Main Electrical Mast is on the side of the house near to
where i want to run the cable inside the house for the Broadband
Antennae. Please advise and thanks .

Hi,
How about in the attic away from element?