Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
amdx amdx is offline

Default New WhatzIt - WhatzIt.jpg

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:49:44 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

What is the function of the attached gadget?

...Jim Thompson

The silence is deafening ;-)

So I'll give a hint... it's related to my recent surgery.

...Jim Thompson

I don't know what it is but, speaking of surgery;
Years ago I had a vasectomy, a few weeks after the surgery I brought
the staples into work and passed them around to the guys asking what they
thought they were. While the last guy was looking I mentioned they were the
staples from my vasectomy, he couldn't get them back to me fast enough and
everybody else had a sinking look on their face. ;-)
Mike