Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Stephen King" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote in news:t2uu25-
:

I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

Yup, that mental a-hole could have hopefully been stopped b4 hurting other
people. What a f'n loser he was.

A case a couple of days ago where a woman security guard shot and killed a
man with weapon and lots of ammunition with hundreds of people near. Not
sure if he was going after them, but probably. Salt Lake City, a few months
ago. Off duty police officer shot and killed gunman after the gunman killed
and wounded people. Other cases.

I wonder how many people who have lived through these incidents went out and
bought concealed firearms and are now certified. I would bet a surprising
number. Too bad we won't hear from them.

Steve