Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

wrote

Well, and I know this sounds strange, but you are right about criminals.
They really don't think of the consequences because they can't imagine
they will get caught.
Once bullets start bouncing off of the walls around them, they are smart
enough to duck, giving victims a chance to get out of the line of fire.
Well, in theory I guess. It is still better than having to helplessly
stand there watching people die.

Yabbut, liberals get a pass on this one. They have the ability to "Feel
someone's pain", (A Billary term) and therefore become victims vicariously
and therefore released from the obligation to step in.

Steve