Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS

In message , Ken Maltby
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

And another two yesterday (took a woman to sort that one Jim)
--
geoff

Yes a woman, church volunteer, private citizen
with a concealed carry permit. A good example of
what can actually work to address this problem.

So, a person who claims to be xtian then ...

What happened to "thou shalt not kill"?

I didn't notice any exceptions or exclusions there ...

"geoff" your posts show you to be such that it would
be pointless try and include your comments in any
rational adult conversation. In this case your statement
makes my point, although I suspect you didn't realize
that.

You should have realised by now that my object is to rip the **** out of
you septic rednecks - I don't claim that my posts are any more rational
than what others post here

especially Jim who seems to be losing it bit by bit

Keep an eye on him ...

--
geoff