Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS

In message , Jim
writes

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Jim wrote:

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than
he
did on his own......

MORON

Graham,
In areas where it is illegal to have guns, only people with no regard
for the law will have guns. It is perfectly legal for me to have a handgun
(I have 3) and if I had heard this twit firing I would certainly have filled
his cerebrum with lead ASAP.

No you wouldn't it would all have been over before you got your hand off
your dick

You talk big

--
geoff